Off Topic Playground

Hey Foe!

~points Foe and everyone else to their seats~

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present you wit ha very unique performance, the Nephilim Burlesque!

~Curtain raises to reveal Hayzel some a bunch of showgirls (dressed to look like Lelu) performing the Can-Can~

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! *dances with the showgirls*

*walks in, sees cream everywhere and strangely dressed showgirls in Lelu costumes*

I'm not even going to ask.....

*signals to Herbie, who proceeds to tidy up.....which really means picking the snoozing showgirls up by the legs and flinging them out of the thread.....*

Just try and make sure they have a soft landing...oh, never mind.

#Wanders in and glances around#

What the....?

I leave for a couple of days and the place is a mess. But then again it seems to get wrecked every couple of days even while I'm here.

How's things everyone?

I'm good..you might know...

I just stumbled across a card game called Bloodbowl team manager...do you know anything about it...any good?

Love the tabletop version (proud owner of two polystrene pitches)

Never heard of it. My Blood Bowl knowledge is just Blood Bowl (original polystyrene and newer cardboard pitches), Dungeon Bowl and the computer game. Over the weekend I finished my campaign on the computer game. Won the Blood Bowl final itself 4-0 against the Nagaroth Nightmares. Every member of my team made it to level 7 with 1 game to spare. Fun times.

Now I've started Dawn of War 2: Retribution, and it's too damn hard.

I'm good..you might know...

I just stumbled across a card game called Bloodbowl team manager...do you know anything about it...any good?

Love the tabletop version (proud owner of two polystrene pitches)

BUY IT, it is amazing. See my reply to your thread.

Anyway morning all. Cough is still annoying and I am being sent home as a result lol

BUY IT, it is amazing. See my reply to your thread.

Anyway morning all. Cough is still annoying and I am being sent home as a result lol

I'm off today also. Caught this horrible cough, aching joints and the constant need to cough up phlegm thing. :(

<regnak charm>

Oh and don't forget my Dead Justice... you can be ill AFTER you've posted it! :D

</regnak charm>