Off Topic Playground

Chocobo, First Class shows Jean Grey and Ororo Monroe as kids, when some 40 years later in the first 2 X-men movies they're in their 20's. I just really hope it's a full reboot since it doesn't really effect the other movies (except Wolverine).

Hatchet, sorry, your smell gives you away :P

Chocobo, First Class shows Jean Grey and Ororo Monroe as kids, when some 40 years later in the first 2 X-men movies they're in their 20's. I just really hope it's a full reboot since it doesn't really effect the other movies (except Wolverine).

Hatchet, sorry, your smell gives you away :P

Err none of those were in film, at all, the x-men it that were in other film is best, wolverine and professor X

Villian wise, Maginto, mystic and general Stryker (did you catch him)

I did catch Stryker. Ororo and Jean are in the sequence when X is using Cerebro, Ororo shoes up quite clearly (little black girl with white hair), but Jean flashes by pretty quickly.

Princess, I was gonna get a few REALLY drunk and when they fell asleep have Chocobo do naughty poses of them whilst a photographer came in and snapped a few pics. Helps Chocobo's ego and it lets me play a little joke on the girls ;) heheheh

Storm is slightly older, but not more than a few years older than people like Scott, I think the most recent answer given for the ages of certain characters is that Scott's coming up to about 30, which would make Ororo in her early 30's. Emma frost is older though, mid 30's or so these days.

As for Wolverine, the only real way to work out how old he is would be to cut him in half and count the rings :P hahaha.

~Walks into the shower and comes out with a few pints of Owd Rodger~

Anyone want some?