Off Topic Playground

~Some showgirls rush over and start force feeding Fell lots of chocolate~

They can't afford strawberries out of season and in Malifaux, they cost more than they earn :(

I lucky got starberries now hand me the chocolate

*melts the chocolate down, mixes in some cream, pours the sauce over starberries*

Yum

*starts to poke Fel with stick while eating starberries and chocolate*

Where are my manners, want some lonely

*giggles* SOLITARY BROTHER....IS THERE STILL A PART OF YOU THAT WANTS TO LIVE.... SOLITARY SISTER... IS THERE STILL A PART OF YOU THAT WANTS TO GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

Its the loneliness thats the killer...

Did you get a shower and got drunk as well princess

~A gaggle of giggling showgirls take photos of Chocobo all tied up to show Colette later~

That monolith is hooked up fine, the shower's the temporary home for Owd Rodger until I find somewhere better for it.

*Gets taken away to an unknown location by the showgirls*

Umm... was it from those bottles over there?

~points to a range of now empty bottles~

Oh dear, nevermind. I'll just say those weren't Ribena and leave it at that ;)

Watched X-men First Class at long last night (good, but very inconsistent with other Marvel movies and should have had different characters (though I liked seeing Banshee in it)), the season finale of True Blood season 4 (still crap, but at least they finally killed one character that should be dead!) and have Zombie Undead to watch. I might watch that at some point tonight since I'm in the mood for zombies now. Plus I need my fix of zombies since The Walking dead hasn't started up again yet :P

Edited by LonelyPath