Off Topic Playground

Well, Saturday night i was vomiting blood, so that was not a good night. Last night I just couldn't sleep so it's left me very tired today, still a improvement on Saturday though :D

My Monday Night 40k Club starts its tourney this week, so my GK are arming up ready for battle.

Oh, and I managed to finish painting NE Teddy yesterday, then when on to paint my Contemptor Dreadnought. I'm right proud of myself getting some painting done for a change, lol.

I have diabetes and my blood sugar was way up after being forced to eat unsuitable foods since there was nowhere open with things I could eat safely. At least it wasn't in the low 40s like it was the last time I was vomiting the red stuff. Still hurt the inside of my throat though, but that's mending.

Path: Computer Lab... sort of... it's more like a Cloud Lab... we don't use CPUs... we use Thin Clients... which put us on a cloud... sorry... nothing fun like Tesla Coils... *get's dreamy*

Hey edonil... we're good... tired... Most of us have rain/wind/bad weather outside our windows... how's you?

Hi Derek... Welcome to the Madness :)

I'm good. It was an...interesting weekend. And an interesting night at work. The next month is going to be long, but hopefully good. Working on a short draft of something for Nanowrimo, to see if I can do anything with the idea you guys helped me flesh out.