Off Topic Playground

Crashes about in the dark until I find the light switch, knocking over various bits and pieces along the way.

~hits the light switch~

That's better.

~Views the damage of 3 knocked over monoliths and a slightly trampled mechanical bird~

Watch where your going next time, also watched next episode of Supernatural, Tis was very good. I miss Hellen already :(

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Yeah, that'll teach ya Foe! They also hid your hentai collection :P

Hatchet, I am VERY excited about TWD season 2 after something I was told the other day. Once it's announced online I will be sure to mention what it was that I was told, but it's got me even more excited about it (I was bouncing off the walls as it was, lol).

~Snaps my fingers and a horde of Showgirls pour into the thread from everywhere, clean up what remains of the doxies and tip them down Hatchet's trapdoor. I then point to 6 of them to stay with me.~

And I didn't even need a montage to get it all done :D

Right, not feeling to good so I'm off to rest up, see ya again everyone :)

Edited by LonelyPath

The episode My Heart Will Go On (the one where the Titanic didn't sink) was brilliant and had me laughing all the time. Balthazar really proved himself to be a great character in that episode and it hows how flighty some Angels can be :P

Err... pun not intended...

Oh yeah, I'm back from my rest, not that it was really a rest. I spent most of it wrestling with NE Teddy and trying to convince him to accept cookies in return for letting me paint him. I got most of the base colours done though :)