Off Topic Playground

Oh grow up 007.

Lol.

Lol heyy, yeh my manager saw me on here and said that i shouldn't be doing personal stuff at work. Then i told her my work is personal, so should i stop doing that too? she laughed and went home :D

Thats ok then, I was wondering if I needed to get my pads and go Terry Tate on their arses. :D

i know hatchet *sulks* but if i had killed her who would give me my money??? besides i like to play with my food before i eat it :D

I hear that. I rarely eat an employer prior to payment. I prefer to sever their hamstrings and watch them drag ass around for a bit, all teary-eyed and snot-nosed.

Then they pay me double to leave them alone.

Then I eat them.

*sighs*

Good times.

I hear that. I rarely eat an employer prior to payment. I prefer to sever their hamstrings and watch them drag ass around for a bit, all teary-eyed and snot-nosed.

Then they pay me double to leave them alone.

Then I eat them.

*sighs*

Good times.

I think our Defensive Co-ordinator would like you...

Crashes about in the dark until I find the light switch, knocking over various bits and pieces along the way.

~hits the light switch~

That's better.

~Views the damage of 3 knocked over monoliths and a slightly trampled mechanical bird~

Oops...

aw.... I'm sure Seamus would be good to you ;)

Now I got mental images of Hatchet as a dead hooker. Thanks Fell, I'll have nightmares thanks to you! :P

BTW Princess, how was your Cas + Dean sarny last night? heheheh