Off Topic Playground

The remake was set for this year, but now the first season is set for 2012. There will be 3 seasons of 26 episodes which will cover familiar ground and then expand into the other half of the series they couldn't make the first time round.

I love the original show myself and waited yearsfor them to release it in the UK on DVD (I nearly ended up spending £200 on the Japanese release as it was the only one at the time to feature English subs, lol) and I tend to rewatch it now and then :D

Edited by LonelyPath

I had a painting night last night and finished of my silent one and a young neph. I think that will be it until the weekend. Computer games tonight.

When I saw the box set of the original I rushed out and bought it. But after watching it I realised it wasn't as good as my childhood thought it was and I'd never re-watch it so I sold it.

Is it me or is my lazy day contagious today? more and more of us seem to be getting lazier :P

I had a painting night last night and finished of my silent one and a young neph. I think that will be it until the weekend. Computer games tonight.

When I saw the box set of the original I rushed out and bought it. But after watching it I realised it wasn't as good as my childhood thought it was and I'd never re-watch it so I sold it.

HERESY! SACRILEGE!!! The Mysterious Cities of Gold is pure awesome in a box! I still loved it as much as I did when i was a kid. Then again, this is coming form the guy who also have Thundercats, Ulysses 31 and others on DVD heheheh ;)

I will be painting this afternoon... and priming and painting tomorrow afternoon... and (hopefully) demoing on Thursday evening.... and painting Friday afternoon.... and Saturday morning... and Sunday... and... and... and... I'm hoping to get through all of my commissions fairly quickly... I haven't even <started> my GenCon stuff XP

*YAwn* Tired today. Weather didn't help. Its one of those dark, rainy and windy days where you feel depressed for no reason at all! Been working a bit on the game table. Started covering with sand. Got annoyed with some areas that got a bit messed up with the sand and glue making little clumps. Will just wait for it to dry and carry on another day. Had enough for now. Might try and get a little painting done later if I can shake the meh mood...

After several hours of cuting, sanding, filing, gluing, magnetising, cursing and making 1 mistake I have a fully assembled Contemptor Dreadnought with 2 dreadnought close combat weapons and storm bolters (though the heavy flamers were tempting, they increase the cost of a already expensive unit). If anyone else is ever going to assemble one, pay VERY close attention to the pics on Forge World and remember that the storm bolters and heavy flamers go inside the forearms (if you look in the main part of the forearm you'll see the small notch that the barrels glue on it). That's the mistake i made, thankfully it was fixed with some cutting and green stuff :D

Also glad I magnetised the arm,s so I can swap out for different weapon load outs.

I quite like the model though and may have to get another, heheheh ;)