Off Topic Playground

Shame, I really like the blue as aesthetic choice of colours. There's much grey and brown in games today.

I found a demo of it on PS3 network, if you can get hold of a demo, it's really word playing

>.>

I've been resisting it! But crap... I may have to pull it down tonight on my Xbox. I'm really torn between the game on the Xbox or the Pc... I think it will be much more a Console game...

Shame, I really like the blue as aesthetic choice of colours. There's much grey and brown in games today.

I found a demo of it on PS3 network, if you can get hold of a demo, it's really word playing

That reminds me, where are all the pre-launch demos for Xbox these days? They seem to have vanished, at least here in the UK :(

Right, groceries arrived and I've thrown my back out lifting a bag containing 6 liters of fizzy drinks, time for painkillers and then Madness Returns!

That reminds me, where are all the pre-launch demos for Xbox these days? They seem to have vanished, at least here in the UK :(

Right, groceries arrived and I've thrown my back out lifting a bag containing 6 liters of fizzy drinks, time for painkillers and then Madness Returns!

They're all on Xbox Live and actually tend to appear there before they pop up on the Sony Online or Steam. Do you have a Live subscription?

I know they are there in the UK, I know a bunch of people I play with in the UK and they've seen the same pre-launch Demo's nearly the same day as me.

Ouch man!

heh xbox makes you pay for something that should be free , the ability to play online . # winks and nods at his play station #

I am pre ordering space marine for the space wolves skin you can use in story mode .

and in multi player there is over a billion combinations you can color your marine however you want , also has different armor pieces , anf chaos stuff .

I know , I am loving red dead , but I like the game and the setting so much I am searching everywhere and really searching the sandbox in depth . I am doing like one or two story missions , than wonder the country side hunting and killing bandits the rest of the time ! lol

so its more if a time issue .

Once you finish it grab the Undead Nightmare DLC. Its a lot of fun.

I got a list of games I want to pick up now that they have hit the cheap rack. Dragon Age 2 and Portal 2 spring to mind. I just picked up Fallout: New Vegas and I am sad because I just can't seem to get into it.

Anyone know when Mass Effect 3 comes out. I am not happy with the fact that Bioware keeps dropping more RPG elements out of the series with each sequel but I have been playing since the first one and feel the need for closure.

I got a list of games I want to pick up now that they have hit the cheap rack. Dragon Age 2 and Portal 2 spring to mind. I just picked up Fallout: New Vegas and I am sad because I just can't seem to get into it.

Anyone know when Mass Effect 3 comes out. I am not happy with the fact that Bioware keeps dropping more RPG elements out of the series with each sequel but I have been playing since the first one and feel the need for closure.

I need to get mass effect two first and some more 3DS games and Kirby's Epic Yarn (Yes I know, it's cute)

Played the Demo of Space Marine... I want to play more but am guess it will get a bit boring after a while. Also as LonelyPath mentioned, I'm not a fan of the boys in blue. If I could play as Space Wolves however, that would be another story! :D I think I will wait for this to be cheap then pick it up... gotta put aside cash for SkyRim. ;)

should be , if all the hot girls start dieing get the hell out of there before Jason gets you .

Ha! Yeah the thought did cross my mind... "Hey a lot of Horror movies start like this.... well none of them started like this and a character had Puppets!" :D Its my logic and I'm sticking to it >.>

And of course some of my favorite long necked friends will be coming with us. Which is just a recipe for a good time.