Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I was stuck in that "I might as well get up and do something... but then again I could fall asleep any minute if I keep trying" type situation... :D

And good luck in town Sir, be safe Karn! :)

*walks back in grumbling slightly*

So I get all the way to work only to find out that the building is closed except to a few teams because of power issues in the area. So yay I get to work from home today! Boo having to drive 70 miles round trip in morning traffic both ways O.o

Nah

*points to the guardian standing next to her*

I'm covered.... he's got the added bonus of an anti-Birthday Shenanigan's field... Hoffman made the upgrades to Abs yesterday ;)

Ab's was the one who fitted me with this specific cake ;)

That's right! There are plots afoot and soon the shoe shall be on the other foot!

Which is probably a good thing considering the high water levels at the moment....

*shrugs* the Hurricane was... LAME

we get wind like that in November... and Rain like that occasionally during the summer. I bet the coast would be AWESOME today... but I have stuff to do around here... so I'll go tomorrow... and enjoy it none the less :)

Was lame for us to, but then again it moved more west. Western Ma and parts of southern Ma are really torn up. Some areas are looking at days if not a week to get power back up, though from what I've heard off hand this morning the Cape came through it in good condition... which is odd. >.>

*Readies his harpoon*

Was lame for us to, but then again it moved more west. Western Ma and parts of southern Ma are really torn up. Some areas are looking at days if not a week to get power back up, though from what I've heard off hand this morning the Cape came through it in good condition... which is odd. >.>

*Readies his harpoon*

I hear Harpoons misfire a lot

*Watch Karn drop the gun, it misfire and shoots me in foot*

Dam it I'm going to sleep again