Off Topic Playground

*sounds of construction from the cellar: hammers, saws, impact wrenches, jackhammers and the occasional dismemberment*

*the beep-beep-beep of a large vehicle in reverse*

[distant hollering]Stupid construct! Don't back up! Go forward! FORWARD! No, the other forward![/distant hollering]

*the racket and clank of rebar being spilled across concrete*

Lol!! awwh *hugs Regnak* bless chickie, *pats throne* would you want a sweetie?

Why not! :D never know when you might disappear again so I better get all the sweets I can now! :D

And talking of disappearing... what have you done with the Bird? He's been MIA also! :D

Why not! :D You never know when you might disappear again so I better get all the sweets I can now! :D

And talking of disappearing... what have you done with the Bird? He's been MIA also! :D

lol choccy has gone where theres rubbish internet connections. :s

I love Supernatural! :D watch the yellow fever episode atm... my FAVE episode. :D

Princess, you saying Chocobo's moved to Mid-Wales? I couldn't resist that when you mentioned poor internet connections (also, mines' been horribly slow all day) :(

Oooo... Supernatural, I'm currently waiting for season 6 to come out on DVD and season 7 to start airing. Plus my all time favourite line "I think we can rule out Moses as a suspect" good old Castiel :D

Princess, you saying Chocobo's moved to Mid-wales? I couldn't resist that when you mentioned poor internet connections (also, mines' been horribly slow all day) :(

Oooo... Supernatural, I'm currently waiting for season 6 to come out on DVD and season 7 to start airing. Plus my all time favourite line "I think we can rule out Moses as a suspect" good old Castiel :D

ohh cas is DELICIOUS! im kinda tied inbetween cas and dean tbh....