Off Topic Playground

~looks under the bed, gets up, sits in the corner rocking back and forth~

"there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin.."

~looks under the bed, gets up, sits in the corner rocking back and forth~

"there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin... there are pigs in the people skin.."

How did you get down there?? Did you sign the waiver?

Regnak, I was going to watch Season of the Witch myself but was warned off it by a lot of people that know me, it was pretty unanimous among them that I'd hate it, lol.

Well, I had a bit of a witchy evening... watched Black Death with Sean Bean... that was crappy... really crappy... I then watched this and it was actually good. Heard same as you... but was pleasantly suprised!

Well, I read the material Season's based on and it's pretty much been made up from what I read. I'd still like to see it at some point though. I've yet to see anyting based on a true set of events that really resembles what truly happened, lol.

You mean the Blair Witch wasn't real?! :(:D

You mean the Blair Witch wasn't real?! :(:D

Hahahahahahaha!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Emily Rose is one of the closest to the truth I've seen (and Haunting in Connecticut), but there's still a fair bit of fabrication to them. It's very interesting to read the actual history if yu ever feel up to it.

~Blows a raspberry back to Princess~ :P

*giggles and dances around the swarm of piggies* your such a rubbish throw regnak!!! :D

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! *stamps up and down in annoyance* "I'll get you next time, Princess! Next time!" <--- I said that in the style of Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget... Just so you all know how serious I am....