Off Topic Playground

New postage charges???? What?

I don't know exactly but i casually glanced in the 'gencon releases' thread and they were saying flat rate has been abolished and it will go by weight I think!

Its fair enough i suppose as wyrd must have been losing a packet on shipping, but it just screws my gencon budget right over if its true!

Just can't find any details when i go to the online store....

I'll wait and see how much things are. I love the miniatures and did just get a bonus at work but I am a cheapskate by nature so might just spend the money on more regular troops and paints.

Yeah, I guess I will now forget about ordering when gencon is on..it just seems that the charges may be too high for what little i actually want!

I will instead order them as and when they are released in the Uk, and spend my budget on more minis from here....I do have a wants list of already released minis and maelstrom is so reliable!.....

Just a shame to miss out on Dead justice, and maybe Miss demeanour but them's the breaks!

Honestly, I'm just glad we had the shipping costs as good as we had them for as long as we did. Not much to newer people to the game... but Wyrd can't eat that loss forever. :/

Otherwise, how is everyone? I'm in the 5th dimension between tired, stressed, excited, annoyed, and happy. :D

A quick hello to all during my lunch break. It seems to be the only time I can get on here.

Postage wise I'm not sure if there was an error initially as I had a play and the postage was nowhere near as bad as had been made out.

I will put my list together at gencon, see the postage and decide then.

Honestly, I'm just glad we had the shipping costs as good as we had them for as long as we did. Not much to newer people to the game... but Wyrd can't eat that loss forever. :/

Otherwise, how is everyone? I'm in the 5th dimension between tired, stressed, excited, annoyed, and happy. :D

In the 6th dimension now...add hungry to your list!

*walks in, a bounce in her step, a grin spread across her face*

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!

How is everyone!!??

If you go into the Wyrd store, place something in your shopping cart, fill out your shipping info (or log in) it will give you a list of shipping prices. They have different options for shipping too, though I'd guess they wont honor over nights during the Con (wouldn't want to kill the folks still in the warehouse... the killing is for the guys at GenCon :D). I put one of the flaming bases in my cart, and standard shipping was $3 and change...

I am one excited Panda >_<

*wanders off, following the smell of Blueberry Coffee*

yes... I'm gonna be caffeinated and super excited... just a heads up to the world: DUCK!!!!