Off Topic Playground

I'm not drooling over Chocobo, though.

Don't want to know.

@ Chocobo: Don't worry, I like my chicken already dead and cooked and fried up well. I'd have to catch you, chop off your head, watch you run around for a bit, then pluck your feathers, etc. etc.

Too much work. BRB

*runs to KFC*

Really? Right, well i will have to get one now....I was only hoping that games like this would come out for it, but if you've had confirmation, thats sweet!

Huzzah!! Huzzah!! Huzzah!!

#wanders into thread, pours coffee and sits down#

Bleurgh, what a day yesterday. I left the house at 6.30 am and didn't set foot through the door again until 9.30 pm.

Exam was crap, have deffo failed it, and will need to resit in december. My head just blanked at the most inappropriate moment. on the plus side I spent the last half hour devising crews for Malifaux!

Then My wife texted to say that she was being kept in hospital from now until the birth (in three weeks ish), so that is a bummer. So went straight from exam to visiting!

To top it all off the car radiator crashed and burned as i pulled into the Hospital so then had to wait 2 hours for the nice AA man to come and temp fix it enough for me to get it home, and then to take it to a garage in the next few days.

Then went back for more visiting time, and then home...crashed out asleep one hour later!

So tired and a little cranky this morning.....

;)

Wow.... ouch man. That is a bucket of suck all at once. :/

Well at least the Test can be retaken and the car can be repaired. Hopefully your Wife is doing well *nods*

Hang in there man. *Tosses you a coffee*

I (luckily I suppose) didn't have as bad a day as that, but still some royal messes.

Couldn't sleep last night, like at all for some annoying reason (so since friday haven't slept much and now no real sleep >.>). Had my main computer's motherboard have another hardware fault so looks like I need to replace that. Got a page at 9:30 last night that a set of servers at work went down, luckily not my job to bring them back up... but one of my interfaces runs on them so I have to tend to it this morning and pray it wasn't what brought it down. And then add a few other pieces of complete BS to the plate (not worth talking about them) and that's my breakfast -_-