Off Topic Playground

Ahh...eating outside....

One of the few things that really ticks me off about this new building we are in at work since last year. Absolutely NO WHERE to sit outside and eat if I wanted to. Gotta walk all the way across the parking lot to the barren empty lot next door, which isn't exactly comfy or nice.

Of course, if they had picnic tables, I'd probably be out there with my laptop doing work now instead of sitting at my desk. :tongue2:

I hate outside, it's full of nature and have hayfeaver

Heya Hayzel =) *waves* How are you princess?

@Chocobo: Blah, allergies suck. Tree Pollen has been driving me a bit nuts :/ but its starting to let up.

@Bacon: Yes bacon is awesome =)

But Chocolate + Bacon = pure love in food form *nods*

Heya Hayzel =) *waves* How are you princess?

@Chocobo: Blah, allergies suck. Tree Pollen has been driving me a bit nuts :/ but its starting to let up.

@Bacon: Yes bacon is awesome =)

But Chocolate + Bacon = pure love in food form *nods*

I have I have grass allergies, it l's alway worst when someone is cutting it

Chocolate and bacon just wrong

Chocobo... Outside is AMAZING... especially when you've been INSIDE with smelly teenagers for three hours.....

Ouch it's just me and teddy here

And you did it right by an open flame!

*laughs as Karn goes up in flames*

*Blinks*

Well... this is not good....

*jumps off Fell and runs around*

AHHHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH!.... wait...

*Stops and Transpositions the Fire with the air around Sketch, the fire dropping onto him but going out in the temporary vacuum*

Phew....

*Eyes Chocobo*

I love how i made everyone crave cookies that's awesome . I did that cause I was craving cookies at the time ! But got so bust with work so never was able to get some , got a frozen yogurt instead .

* grabs a lemon pie slice , a cup of diet dr pepper , plops down on super plushy pink throne and thumbs threw his reports for tomorrow , including his shake down of the local malifaux press . *

Ooh, what's this, Lobo on in the evenings? Wyrd...

@ Karn, a certain something is on it's way to you. I know I said I'd get it in the mail last night, but I didn't get it in the mail until lunch time today. Then I realized, that either way, it was going to get post-marked today either way, LOL.

OK, back to finishing work....ugh. Then maybe some relaxing.

@ Karn, a certain something is on it's way to you. I know I said I'd get it in the mail last night, but I didn't get it in the mail until lunch time today. Then I realized, that either way, it was going to get post-marked today either way, LOL.

Can you actually mail Small Nephilim these days? I thought there were regulations against it...maybe thats just in the UK.

Getting them to stay in the packaging is the trickiest part...transpositioning little buggers.....

Morning!! If I'm not around, its because I'm working on the final part of book 5!!

#watches Fell bounce in her chair#

Can you actually mail Small Nephilim these days? I thought there were regulations against it...maybe thats just in the UK.

Getting them to stay in the packaging is the trickiest part...transpositioning little buggers.....

Morning!! If I'm not around, its because I'm working on the final part of book 5!!

#watches Fell bounce in her chair#

Morning AB's