Off Topic Playground

Pack my cookout? lol

Stop in MA first, I can add to it and we can head up to Maine ;)

Infact you could make it one giant caravan, start in Georgia and stop at peoples places along the way all the way up untill Maine and then have a gigantic feast *nods*

Ugh, looks like the automated web categorizing service we use for work has updatedthe Wyrd site as 'games' so it's now blocked at work. :( (posing from my phone) So, count me out for much communication in the future, as most of my posting was during down time at work, or waiting for analyses to run or such. :(

May be able to lost some from my phone, but harder to be inconspicuous. ;)

<.<

>.>

Ugh, looks like the automated web categorizing service we use for work has updatedthe Wyrd site as 'games' so it's now blocked at work. :( (posing from my phone) So, count me out for much communication in the future, as most of my posting was during down time at work, or waiting for analyses to run or such. :(

May be able to lost some from my phone, but harder to be inconspicuous. ;)

<.<

>.>

Blah lame!

yeah I hate web filters at work... I'm still productive, why take away something that keeps me in a better mood? *grumbles* Makes you a lot less productive in the end.

Well good luck with your phone man, hope you can still bounce around.

you say that now... once you hit Portland..........................................

Neh I'll be fine ;)

Ipod + Radio should see me through it... may be a bit off by the time iget there... buuuttt :D

then out to Cali? :D

Oh heck yes =)

I think we could both do with some warm weather!

I would love to visit California again... I haven't been since 2001, and I've never been to your neck of the woods, Eric :) But I'm saving up for GenCon next year... So it may be a while before I get out to old CA.

@Karn: be sure to bring your iPod... you'll be lucky to get a good radio signal between Portland and Bangor (I mean, there are a few... but they are usually one of three things: oldies, country, or gospel... and sometimes you get combos of those things....)

I would love to visit California again... I haven't been since 2001, and I've never been to your neck of the woods, Eric :) But I'm saving up for GenCon next year... So it may be a while before I get out to old CA.

@Karn: be sure to bring your iPod... you'll be lucky to get a good radio signal between Portland and Bangor (I mean, there are a few... but they are usually one of three things: oldies, country, or gospel... and sometimes you get combos of those things....)

Ohhh good to know =)

@Hayzel: Of course we will! We couldn't leave out our princess!

We will round up the whole gang and then come over to the UK to pick you up, get Chocobo, and then go crash AB's place XD