Off Topic Playground

I would argue that life IS in 3D...

I know, I was trying to be funny..... ;)

Its just we had a feature on the radio over here where a dj went out on the street and questioned people "If they could wear 3D glasses and live the rest of their life in 3D, would they?"

75% said that they would love to live life in 3D

#face palms#

so.. I'm thinkinga bout doing hoffman's constructs blue with a purple wash... then a silver dry brush... as an homage to the Arcanists.... thoughts?

I like it. Heh, though I am doing something similiar with my Hoffman to XD

Purple with a mithral silver dry brush and then either copper or a darker metal for the joints etc.

*EDIT:* Though I am thinking of switching to Red... I really like Red and I don't have a crew using it as their main color yet.

Edited by karn987

*rolls eyes* Here, stop knitting and eat a brownie *holds out a brownie*

>.>

<.<

*takes brownie and gnaws on it from his perch on your shoulder*

Its just we had a feature on the radio over here where a dj went out on the street and questioned people "If they could wear 3D glasses and live the rest of their life in 3D, would they?"

75% said that they would love to live life in 3D

#face palms#

Wow.... lol just wow. *shakes head*

so.. I'm thinkinga bout doing hoffman's constructs blue with a purple wash... then a silver dry brush... as an homage to the Arcanists.... thoughts?

I like it. Heh, though I am doing something similiar with my Hoffman to XD

Purple with a mithral silver dry brush and then either copper or a darker metal for the joints etc.

You two are eerily on the same wavelength all the time!!

But i suppose an homage to the arcanists would be fine.....At least its not filthy ressers!!

I think I'll do my Hoffman constructs a pale grey or white.

So I can fit the peacekeeper in with my 'Herbie' theme...

hmmm interesting, make sure to get picks up when they are done XD

Good morning all !

Morning Foe. Hows the morning treating you?

Morning! This time difference crap freaks me out sometimes...Its mid afternoon here in the UK, and everytime someone in the US says Good Morning, I think i still have most of my working day left.

Not good for the nerves.....

We plan it this way to confuse you ;)

But I understand what you mean, I get wierded out when I talk to the dozen or so people on the West coast I talk to each day and they are still having breakfast etc

Yes, yes, that's right.

Pay homage to the true heros of Malifaux. The ones who will free the people from the oppression of the Guild. You will stamp out the Neverborn infestation. Who will....

*crackle.....zzzfttt....fizz*

Darn stupid interference!

(Oddly enough, I ended up doing Reds on my Hoffman pieces simply because I had enough constructs in Blue already. :vb_tongue: )

blue chips? I think I'm allergic to blue chips... *offers one to the Neph on her shoulder*

*picks up the chip, sniffs it* Hmmmm

*pockets it for later*

creeper ;)

Pfftt lies! I just spend a lot of time on your shoulder ^^ *cute Nephilim face*

Yes, yes, that's right.

Pay homage to the true heros of Malifaux. The ones who will free the people from the oppression of the Guild. You will stamp out the Neverborn infestation. Who will....

*crackle.....zzzfttt....fizz*

Darn stupid interference!

*snickers as the terror tots continue to chew on the cables*