Off Topic Playground

Whee indeed!

On a side note, what is in the Hamelin box set?  And am I recalling that the 'Brotherhood of the rat' supplement contains 2 Rat catchers, some rats and 2 Rat kings?

Curious minds want to know..

Hamelin, Nix, 3x Stolen, 4x Malifaux Rats, 1x Obedient Wretch, 1x Swarm of Evil Rat Spirits. 

why are you interested?

Lol, its the Spanish Inquistion!

My brother was just interested as he quite liked the look of Hamelin in 1ed, but never took the plunge. I told him it was out soon and he wanted to know if it was reasonably playable from the outset...Now I see whats in it, I am guessing it is?  (not ever been a Hamelin player, just faced the rat swarm!)

My brother was just interested as he quite liked the look of Hamelin in 1ed, but never took the plunge. I told him it was out soon and he wanted to know if it was reasonably playable from the outset...Now I see whats in it, I am guessing it is?  (not ever been a Hamelin player, just faced the rat swarm!)

It is more playable than Kirai... (It's 22ss worth of models, of which 5 models are insignificant. I wouldn't play it out of the box)

You still need Brotherhood of the Rat though, to complete the Rat Shuffle. I also recommend a lot of significant stuff. Rats can be summoned.

It is more playable than Kirai... (It's 22ss worth of models, of which 5 models are insignificant. I wouldn't play it out of the box)

You still need Brotherhood of the Rat though, to complete the Rat Shuffle. I also recommend a lot of significant stuff. Rats can be summoned.

ok, I will pass on the info..with no date shown for the release of Brotherhood, he may want to hold off....

Thankfully (or not, depending on point of view) I still have a fair few models to purchase that are already out and just haven't got around to...so if there is a slow month for releases and I can afford it, I will invest in some of those.  Every month is a Malifaux month for me at the moment lol!