New belles

Remember,he was going to turn Perdita into a belle if she hadn't of avoided the trap.

But yeah,having a further variety of rotten belles,ones that maybe were similar to the punk zombies,or guild autopsies.

Even a extra point per,but give them some of the belle specific goodies would make for an awesome,attractive and fun as hell seamus crew.

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of the Disney Princesses, it makes me chuckle to think of a shambling Cinderella holding a cracked glass slipper. Also, an Alice type Belle would be a perfect fit with the crew.

But I think Malifaux could have plenty of pretties for Seamus (or the other ressurectionist masters, didn't it say somewhere that McMourning at least knew the secret to making belles, or did I make that up to justify putting belles in my crew? Hmm.) to kill and raise. I'm thinking of women he might see walking on the street, in posters, or even at hotels and taverns. Some examples could be:

Street vendors (could hit people with signs)

Maids (with tea set)

Cooks

Female M&SU members (possible spoof on Rosie the Riveter?)

Actresses or dancers (maybe one of Collette's girls stayed out too late)

Malfiaux citizens, ladies who used to Seamus's customers

I think it might be interesting to get a slew of "Unique" belles.

I mean, I love calling my models on a name basis, love the flavor. (Kinda like a Dita or Ophelia crew...I feel like there's a lot of story.)

So maybe....let's do a Kirai/Seamus mashup and have Geisha belle. Maybe focuses on getting close and is hard to hit before it makes an offensive move (ala Cassandra). Could either be the Geisha assassin or perhaps a true Geisha who gives the other crew some company and diverts their attention. (Although giving Seamus more board control would just be...wrong)

....prepare for mindseye bleach. Undead....Helga from the beer garden! It has been thought up, it cannot be unthought up. Granted, less Malifauxy than some other ideas around but....

I like the idea of a French Maid Belle. Can't really think of any iconic abilities except for maybe...Menage a trois...which I have no idea what it would do other than lure two models towards itself.

I think it might be interesting to get a slew of "Unique" belles.

I mean, I love calling my models on a name basis, love the flavor. (Kinda like a Dita or Ophelia crew...I feel like there's a lot of story.)

So maybe....let's do a Kirai/Seamus mashup and have Geisha belle. Maybe focuses on getting close and is hard to hit before it makes an offensive move (ala Cassandra). Could either be the Geisha assassin or perhaps a true Geisha who gives the other crew some company and diverts their attention. (Although giving Seamus more board control would just be...wrong)

....prepare for mindseye bleach. Undead....Helga from the beer garden! It has been thought up, it cannot be unthought up. Granted, less Malifauxy than some other ideas around but....

I like the idea of a French Maid Belle. Can't really think of any iconic abilities except for maybe...Menage a trois...which I have no idea what it would do other than lure two models towards itself.

I like the Geisha belle idea as well and giving it spirit and showgirl (and letting Kari and Colette use it as well) would make for an interesting model

I gotta say, I like the idea of the French maid belle. McMourning already has sexy nurses, so I can definitely see Wyrd introducing another popular fetish to the Resurrectionist mix. And a French maid would fit perfectly with Seamus' crew. Plus, my friend who plays Seamus would really like it. :D

There probably will be. Molly's fluff says that she has some unspecified connection to the creatures that McMourning is creating, so I would imagine that there will be other critters in the line of the Rogue Necromancy and Flesh construct. I'd imagine that fluff wise the creatures McMourning raises are just plain "Horrors" while the ones Molly raises would be "Belles and Horrors".

Also I think all the special forces will get quite a few more all purpose models as the limitations on special forces unless you use a henchman are negligible at the present time.