Tweaking my zoraida league list.

Bozzy

Heya playing zoraida mainky cause I feel bad playing pandira currently lol.. Was wandering what everyone thought..

Zoraida

Lelu

Lillitu

Baby kade

Convict gunslinger

Last spot is what I'm toying with options are

Hooded rider - never hate running him.usem a lot in pandora lists but no synergy with zoraida..

Copelius - parlizing, terrifying, obeyable monster..

Mature neph - again obeyable destructive force.

Doppleganger - for awhile I used her in ever pandora zoraida list...but to me she is always just a win more piece,..starting to shy away from her

Honorable mentions

Another lelu - ones good..two is better right?

Candy - never love her never hate her.. Solid model in a lot of lists..

Option of also losing the convict and running von shiel and a freekorpsman...could be a crazy good option..

Very well could tighten points to fit hamlin into my list for more of a control feel..

Just wandering everyones thoughts how thier experiences with each model has been... list tweaking etc etc..ill be doing lots of testing as well and will post my findings..thanks

Am I correct in assuming that your list is set for the whole tournament? If so, how set are you on the gunslinger? I have never used baby kade, but I have been pretty unimpressed with the gunslinger. Both using him and playing against him.

Your list doesn't really have anything in it that is fast enough to grab objectives quickly, although obey will help with this. For speed, the mature and rider are your best choices, and of those only the mature can be obeyed. I would suggest a mature for this role.

Another Lelu is a good idea but I prefer two lilitu if I am only taking 3. I enjoy lure a lot. It outranges Nino. But again, if you don't field something fast it will be harder to complete certain stragegies and schemes.

the strategies and schemes I've done well with lillitu walking then luring lelu then lelu activating..also with obeys and zoraida flying around ...I'm not the fastest crew but I'm far from slow.. But yes it is 35ss with a 15ss sideboard...convict gives me some shooting I've always enjoyed him, but wouldn't be shakin up replacing him with something else....

Also for notable mentions I forgot to add in jack daw..

Heya playing zoraida mainky cause I feel bad playing pandira currently lol..

Heh, that's exactly why I started playing Zoraida too. ;)

Hooded rider - never hate running him.usem a lot in pandora lists but no synergy with zoraida..

Lies! Zoraida Synergises with everyone. Just bewitch or hex whatever the Hooded Rider is fighting. :D

An Immune to Influence minion is still handy to have in Zoraida's crew. It gives you a tool that's effectively immune to your opponents Wp-based spells (Pandora excepted, of course), which is a nice thing to have when you're against the likes of Rotten Belles, Jack Daw, another Zoraida or Hamelin. ;)

Honestly, go with what you want. I know I take silurid in almost every game I play. Their speed and hit & run abilities have proven to be all kinds of awesome. :D

• 1 month later...

I've been having a great time with Rami, Convict, and Jack Daw. You get to do some good denial, and between Rami's length, and potential damage, and the Convict's discards, you can have great fun! Only problem is not having a good (Melee) Obey target if things start to get too close for (southern) comfort.