Molly's dirty dirty spell.

So I know this might have already been touched on so I was wondering what the consensus was. Have Molly create a Necrotic Machine and then have the Necrotic Machine cast The Philosophy of Uncertainty (Cheat and burn a soulstones) on a high SS model or a Master with no soulstones left.

There has not been an errata that has limited it yet has there?

I don't think there has been any fix on things like that.

I think Hamelin can still obey McM

I don't have the cards at hand but I think Obey on his card says 'target non master model'.

Or am I wrong?

Also, don't remember what philosophy of uncertainty does, anyone cares to refresh my memory?

I don't have the cards at hand but I think Obey on his card says 'target non master model'.

Or am I wrong?

Also, don't remember what philosophy of uncertainty does, anyone cares to refresh my memory?

He doesn't have the actual spell. He has an effect on his Pipes weapon that states if he gets a Severe he can have a model make a (1) Action or Charge controlled by you...provided the model's Wp is 5 or less.

McMourning's Wp...is 5.

He has an ability called Fate is Meaningless which lets him treat his next action as if it were fate even.