Hey Everybody

Cody

Names Cody,

I started going to a new game store where i live and that had a tournament of Malifaux and so many people showed up that there were no tables left, Never seeing the game before i watched in, in a few games and looks awesome i still don't know the basics at all but the miniatures is whats getting me into it. I love weird things and seeing those models i was like This is great,

I was wondering if someone could help pick a i guess what is called team in this game.

I think there are players around here much better at giving a brief description of each faction, however, Neverborn are a fast faction, with good melee skills, which magic which focuses on manupulation and deception. That's my quick breakdown. :D

But great to hear the game caught your interest, and of course we're happy to have you here on the forums!

....start with Lilith. She's a bit easier to get a grip upon. Oh, and make sure to put a clamshell of Young Nephelim on yer list. You'll likely need them.

Is that a model or something different.

And Last night i was looking at the miniatures and saw these

and know a movie i ust to watch when i was little that this guy kinda looks like them of course these miniatures look way meaner and more scary but i think when i get some ill paint them the way the character is from the movie.

s43rj8.jpg

2itpto0.jpg

Hello and welcome! Good choice with Lilith, definitely use her to get the hang of the game before moving onto Pandora.

The Young Nephilim is a blister/clamshell of two miniatures. The Terror Tots in Liliths box can be grown into Young Nephilim so its always handy to have the minis!

They should be on the website here, or your local Gaming store should be able to get some in for you.

The main thing is to find likeminded people to play against, I'm sure there will be someone nearby that will be happy to introduce you to the game and break you in gently!

Have fun!

Thank you and i think i have a theme for my team which is kinda weird like there bases are going to be checker bored to give that dreaming feel.

So i went ahead and made easy movement table, So i dont have to move my models to other tables at the game store 1 by 1 and this is what i got.

302onro.jpg