Crew Creator (Sheer Madness)

Ratty

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After clarification on Levi hiring rules. It turns out that you can hire totems, just none that attach to Levi (As opposed to the Crew not being able hire them).

Therefore the Crew Creator has been altered to allow Molly, Ramos, Collodi and the Hoff to hire totems for themselves. Both the Crew Creator and the App Zip have been updated.

Hope you enjoy.

After clarification on Levi hiring rules. It turns out that you can hire totems, just none that attach to Levi (As opposed to the Crew not being able hire them).

Therefore the Crew Creator has been altered to allow Molly, Ramos, Collodi and the Hoff to hire totems for themselves. Both the Crew Creator and the App Zip have been updated.

Hope you enjoy.

Is there any reason that the Hoff can't hire the Mobile Toolkit when partnered with Levi in a brawl? Can't think of one but the creator doesn't allow for it.

Quick question

In a Levi - Ramos brawl, would Ramos be able to have the grave spirit connected to him

Yeah no reason why he couldn't, it's not master specific and Levi allows his crew to hire any undead. I don't know why you would want to though, Ramos is not unliving, and the gravespirit doesn't have a good suit for his spells, so the grave spirit wouldn't be my first choice to use magical extension through.

Yeah no reason why he couldn't, it's not master specific and Levi allows his crew to hire any undead. I don't know why you would want to though, Ramos is not unliving, and the gravespirit doesn't have a good suit for his spells, so the grave spirit wouldn't be my first choice to use magical extension through.

Wasn't going to it, just wanted to know if it was possible that's all

yeah it is now.. Stupid thing thought it was a Beast, I think Ramos must have been lending it to Marcus.

Lol. Thanks for fixing it Ratty! Trying to decide whether to grab Hamelin or Hoffman as my next crew box to occassionally run with Levi (and to pinch some of the minions for Levi the rest of the time!).

Feel appropriate to say a general thanks for the Crew Creator. I absolutely love playing about with crew ideas on it. Although it's an incredibly expensive little tool. Each time I give it a go I find my shopping list growing considerably! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...