CB 8 :rams

DMG: 4/5/*

Maw of the Abyss

RG :melee 1

CB 6 :crows

DMG: 3/4/5

Talents

Abilities

Henchman & Rules Wrangler: WEiRD sKeTCH may hire only Henchman, Rule Mashel and Nightmares from any faction at no addtional cost, when hireing a Henchman you may hire any model from the Henchman's special forces at no addtional cost as well

Dark summons: at the beginning of the game do not deploy this model. place an Sacrificial totem, terrain featurethat is no more than 4' in diameter, in the middle of the table. All Models in your Crew receive "(1) offering of Cookies: While this model is in base to base contact with a Sacrificial totem, Sacrifise this model and replace the Sacrificial totem with WEiRD sKeTCH at the end of the closing Phase of the next turn

The Final say: WEiRD sKeTCH may cheat a second in any single duel after everyone in the duel has cheated.

Just a big Teddy Bear: WEiRD sKeTCH may join crews with the dreamer or Hazyel

Truly Terrifying: No model has any Immunite from any Moral duel made from this model

Giant Titan: WEiRD sKeTCH takes :-fate to all defence flips

Terrifying -> 13

Hard to wound 3

Regeneration 2

Armour +1

Weapons

Paired Dark Claws: when this modeldeals severe damage make a 6/8/10 damage Flip with the same :+fate and :-fate flips as the orginal damage flip

Maw of the Abyss: Whenever a model is killed with this weapon, it leaves no counters of any kind instead Summon a Nightmare with a base size equil to the killed model to where that model was killed

Actions

(0) Smell fear

(0) Eat your fill

(2) Chaos of the Abyss: Make a Maw of the Abyss strike aganst a model within 4'. if that strike kills that model all models within 4' must take a Terrifying -> 11 duel

Triggers

Cb (:crows:rams) Dark Tendrils [Maw of the Abyss] This duel counts as a Moral Duel

Cb (:rams:masks) Gotta love this Job [Paired Dark Claws] After kill a model heal this model to full

Spells

(1) Dark Roar

(CC:14:tomes:tomes/Rst: Wp/Rg :pulse8) Models fall back, this spell counts as a moral duel

(0) Devour

(CC:13:tomes:crows/Rst: Df/Rg:melee 1) Sacrifise target Ht 1 or Ht 2 model

(1) Obay

(CC:14:masks/Rst: Df/Rg 12)

(0) Wings of Caffeine

(CC:12/Rst-/Rg-) WEiRD sKeTCH gains +2/+4 Wk/Cg nimble and FLIGHT

(0) RAW (Rules As Writtten)

(CC:14:tomes:masks/Rst:Wp/Rg:Melee1) Target make a Wp -> Cb Duel with WEiRD sKeTCH using the Cb of a weapon of your choice, this is considered a moral duel

also any got anyone Godzilla referance ideas as abilties for

WEiRD sKeTCH

Edit: I also need five 'Volunteer'to be WEiRD sKeTCH Henchmen, why 5:

one guild,

1 Resurrectionist,

1 Arcanist,

1 Neverborn and

1 Outcast

Only Rule Mashel may 'Volunteer' for this

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Two thing

One: you are not a rule Mashel

two: you alrealy have rules (that can work with Mr sKeTCH)

Three: you are not a rule Mashel

I missed the only Rule's Marshal part of it heh, that's what I get for reading to fast =D

Still though, looks good! I love these things Chocobo, they always brighten my morning.

I'm doing this from my I-pod so sorry about any typo's

Keltheos

Henchman 1, Spirit, Graverobber, Rule Mashel, Special Forces (Hanged) Cost 13

50 mm Base

Wk/Cg -/- | HT 3 |WP 10 |CA 7:tomes/:crows 4|Wd 9

Dark branches

RG Melee.gif 2

CB 6:crows

DMG: 3/4/7

Ancient Words

RG :ranged 12

CB *

DMG: 2/3/4

Talents

Abilities

....Far from the tree: crews containing Keltheos may hire and crews lead by Keltheos may only hire the hanged, Jack Daw, Gremlins and pigs. Keltheos is considered as a hanging Tree

Necotic Reservoir: increase you hand size for of Friendly The Hanged and Jack Daw in base base contact with Keltheos

Gremlin Deity model can be hired Gremlin masters.

Oldest of Magics :This model model is immune to Wd it suffers unless they are inflicted by spells, magical weapons, or are Focused Strikes. the ability cannot be negated or removed by any means

Dual Focused

Terrifying -> 13

Weapons

Dark Branches and Ancient Words words: Magical

Ancient Words:Attacks made with this weapon are made as a Ca->Wp duel

Actions

(0) Smell fear

(1) Wispsers in the wind: place Keltheos and all models in base to base contact with Keltheos in base to base contact with target model within LOS or target terain feature

Triggers

Cb (:masks) Controling [Anchant Words] target make a (1)Action or charge controlled by this models controller

Ca(18:masks:crows) Hangman's rope[Anchant words, hangman's knot] after hitting target model with weapon or the target fails to resist this spell kill the target a summon one the hanged unless the target discards a control card or a soulstone. Only models with use soulstoneAbility may discard soulstones

Spells

(1) Hangman's knot

(CC:14:crows/Rst: Wp/Rg 13) Dg 1/2/4. Push target model 4' towards this model.

(0) Call of the lost

(CC:17:crows:crows/Rst: -/Rg:-) Discard two corpse counter within 8 of Keltheos, summon a hanged to Keltheos

(1) Obay

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

He does need a henchman, and the special foces give him the minions that he needs (to eat ^_^)

I hope this isn't going end up like Hazyel thread, playing with Hazyel is understandable she a pretty girl, playing with WEiRD sKeTCH is creepy and dangerous to you health

thats why i choose my words carefully....

Haven't forgoten this yet

Goblyn

Gremlin, mercenary, Rule Mashel, Totem, Unique Cost 4

30 mm Base

Wk/Cg 4/- | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 5 :masks | Df 4|Wd 9

Gemlin Whip

RG Melee.gif 3

CB 6:crows

DMG: 3/4/7

Talents

Abilities

Arcane Reservoir

Strength in numbers: crews Hiring this model may also hire up to 5 soulstones worth of Gremlins and Pigs without of faction cost

Terrifying -> 11

Spells

(1) Obay

(1) Magical Extension

(CC:*/Rst:*/Rg:*)

Edited by Sliver Chocobo