A couple Pulp City Heroes

odinsgrandson

I've been interested in this game for a while.. But their webshop has been down for ages.. D:

It looks fun though and I like alot of the minis :)

Actually we are back for the good three weeks or so, we were upgrading the store technology to make is safer and better.

And fully stocked!

Great paintjob on these guys, always a pleasure to see great painters take on the miniatures born of my mind ;)

Actually we are back for the good three weeks or so, we were upgrading the store technology to make is safer and better.

And fully stocked!

Great paintjob on these guys, always a pleasure to see great painters take on the miniatures born of my mind ;)

Dude. Are you sculptor or concept artist?

Either way, nice work- these guys really blow away the competition for super hero minis.

I've got a few more Pulp City minis on my table, I'll be posting those up soon.

I should make sure to tell you that on Blood Rose, that isn't totally freehand. The design is embossed on her dress (kind of like the GW banners). Although I generally don't like the idea of embossing the insignias like that, in this case I think it worked rather well, as it actually does end up looking like freehand.

Also, I have more Heroes/Villains to show off:

pulpcity7.jpg

pulpcity5.jpg

pulpcity1.jpg\

pulpcity3.jpg