levi and molly?

Genetic

I hate proxying, so I'm waiting with bated breath for young Ms Squidpigge!

Generally though, for what she does I doubt I'd run her as a henchman. Seems like in most games those 9ss could be better spent on other things, especially for Levi as he has so many options and I can rarely fit in everything I want as it is.

Still, can't wait!

Molly and Levi are both very hard to kill for good. This could be a good combo if someone gets slaughter. Keep those points away from your opponent.

Also, if you sacrifice Molly as her slow to die action, your opponent gets ZERO points for slaughter and you get the points for whatever you killed. Nice.

Although it's not like she is any better for Levi than a real resurrectionist master in a slaughter encounter. She is just plain good for slaughter imo.

• 2 weeks later...

ive proxy'd this duo a couple of games and was happy with the results. although molly hasnt reached her full potential yet she plays an amazing support roll. giving speed buffs and making undead have black blood is quite hurtfull. but once she gets her other horrors, possibly other "bells" she can summon i think we'll se her full potential and how nasty she can be with free CC's.

well i got to play a 25ss game the other day, and i must admit molly and levi worked well together.. adding 3" to levi's movement really makes him even more of a threat with unnatural wasting, and his other spells.. it was also nice to have molly be able use levis spells which was nice playing against a army with lots of hard to wound, low Df models. I was also able to improve rusty Alice's movement with molly's imbue vigor. which was nice because with a walk action and shooting it gives a 19" threat range...with the possibility of HEAD SHOT! I feel that molly works as a great support character for my play style and look forward to using her again.

I have found the big problem with molly summoning is she has to pick up corpse counters unlike the master models who can summon. This makes her far less effective at summoning then she first looks from what I saw.

yes this is a problem, but i wasn't planing on using her for summoning any thing... as i would rather save the corpse counter if any for waifs. most of the time I'm casting necrotic unmaking so there aren't many counters to start with.

As the other side of this game..I can say that it gave Leveticus the movement to mitigate my much higher movement abilities as a Seamus player. I do think it is important to bring a Belle along with Molly,simply for the increase to movement and the power of lures for Levi's admittedly short range capabilities.

Those 13 points,while expensive,cover up the major weakness in Levi's army....which to my mind makes it more then worth it.