Malifaux as Presents?

EricJ

Welcome to the Asian prostitute gang. BTW you will probably need a 2nd blister of Seishin.

Thank you very much. :D My girlfriend had asked me several weeks ago what else besides the crew box I would like. I did mention two blisters of Seishin, but she talked herself out of it not believing I would want that many duplicates. lol

I'll pick those up on my own, as well as a few other supplemental models to round the crew out (another Ikiryo, Lost Love when it comes out).

Not for the holidays, due to wrong religion and all that, but I just received my Seamus starter, Lilith starter, puppet deck, and their two totems :)

Now just need to convert someone to play this with me.

I would use a big file and some green stuff.

hmm and maybe a huge pair of clippers, like the ones Kirai uses.

I got at least a kilo of pewter for Christmas. I got a lady J box set, the hooded rider, two nicodeem boxes (One got turned into the rising powers book), mindless zombies, canine remains and a handful of other western style minis including bat masterson, wild bill, calamity Jane and a bunch of apache on horses. I seriously made out like a bandit but I guess that's what a large family is for.

My girlfriend's birthday is on January 18th and I got her a purple fate deck, rasputina box, a sabertooth and if it comes in time a hoarder pride. Oh and half a dozn ice markers from GF9.