thetang22 Posted December 3, 2010 Report Share Posted December 3, 2010 (edited) After taking a look at the paladin, I decided I didn't like the pose of the sword that much. There is a lot of armor detail that gets lost underneath the sword on the regular model, and I wanted it to show. Regular model: My unpainted conversion: The green stuff is still a little rough on the sword and shield, but I'll probably try to clean it up after it dries some. My plan for painting is going to be based on my old version of Valdenar from Confrontation: I may get around to start painting it this weekend. There are just too many projects to get done between now and Christmas. I need to finish my SDE modular dungeon too... Edited December 12, 2010 by thetang22 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.