Master's Master Hire Lists.

Jonas Albrecht

Of the Guild Masters, I think it's really only Hoffman who's worth making a list for. From memory he has that talent that lets him take some of the Arcanist constructs(?), and there's also that Unexplained Connection talent.

Other than that, the list of available models for the other three Masters would look exactly the same (aside from their master-specific totems).

I think a list of available minions would be much more useful for the likes of Leveticus, Marcus and Zoraida, all of whom have talents that allow quite alot of cross-faction hiring.

Mind you, none of them are Guild Masters, and are thus irrelevant to this topic. EDIT: Never mind that last sentence - I somehow thought this was in the Guild forum. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rathnard

Of the Guild Masters, I think it's really only Hoffman who's worth making a list for. From memory he has that talent that lets him take some of the Arcanist constructs(?), and there's also that Unexplained Connection talent.

Other than that, the list of available models for the other three Masters would look exactly the same (aside from their master-specific totems).

I think a list of available minions would be much more useful for the likes of Leveticus, Marcus and Zoraida, all of whom have talents that allow quite alot of cross-faction hiring. Mind you, none of them are Guild Masters, and are thus irrelevant to this topic. ;)

I'm including the other three Guildies just because they are so easy. I'm working my way through the Ressers now.