Fluff??

xxXhayzelXxx

thank you, and sorry for being such a retard :( have read both books cover to cover, at least twice a week.

:) will d/l the chronicles when i get home onto my own laptop.

Once again, thank you.

xxXhayzelXxx

You should be sorry...:soapbox:Bad X.:censored:

Seriously, don't feel bad at all, there will be a lot of slang and terms used here that are "in the know" and we sometimes forget that new players may not catch it all so ask away. And welcome.

I'm a fluffer!
That's quite enough from you Fluffer!:damnmate:

Now back to your hole! Book three is upcoming and we expect it to be filled with fluff, that you fluffed, and it better be FLUFFY you fluffer. :twitch: (It makes sense, really.)

We expect better from the likes of you. (Well, not really.)

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

i hate to be a downer, but Fluff is a derogatory term; was coined as to describe the minimum background required for extra points at Grand Tournaments...

we all love the Background and Story for our games and should be using the term Background to give it due respect :D

also.. a Brizzle lass? Baff represent! :D

I disagree. Fluff is awesome. Without fluff where would we be? We'd be eating peanut butter and jelly, that's where.

In all seriousness, I think Fluff is more endearing than it is derogatory.

i hate to be a downer, but Fluff is a derogatory term; was coined as to describe the minimum background required for extra points at Grand Tournaments...

we all love the Background and Story for our games and should be using the term Background to give it due respect :D

As far as I know, "fluff" was coined opposite "crunch", to represent the story behind the game as opposed to the numerical facets of the gameplay itself. If anyone has a etimological history of the term, that'd be awesome to read.

Common usage means it's no longer derogatory. I don't think writers get offended by their work being described as 'fluff' anymore (well most don't anyway :)).

The South West is becoming the English home of Malifaux :).