Coryphee...cost

daemonkin

Hi,

Just checking for a guy in our group. The Coryphee are listed as 7SS rare 2. Does that mean that 2 coryphee are the max allowed in a scrap and thusly only 1 Coryphee Duet can be on the table at a cost of 14SS?

I know they are fantastic models but I was just thinking 14SS is a lot of points to sink into these guys.

Any info appreciated.

D.

For what they are able to do, 14 SS is not too bad at all. The 14 SS cost only sucks when you get them too far from the rest of your crew. And then forget that the Dreamer is a Spirit and can walk through walls. And then lose initiative. And then have Chompy pounce on you, getting off the exact right triggers necessary to get the final killing blow. Doh.

So yeah, just remember that they only have 8 wounds, and will die quickly against melee heavy masters. They are awesome against anything with relatively low defense though, since with both Paired, access to Soulstones, and the natural :+fate to damage, it's not that hard to pull off at least moderate, if not severe, damage.

I actually did quite well with one Coryphee against an Ortega crew. The trick I used was Illusionist to get the Coryphee where I wanted it without getting shot at by Nino. Perdita fell to some Mechanical Doves and Colette all casting Magician's duel.

None of the Showgirls have high damage, but they all can inflict decent damage, debuff opponents, and have other tricks that make them work very well.

Edited by MrNybbles

They have great mobility but have garbage when it comes to damage considering it costs 14SS. You need to use them wisely.

I agree the 2/3/4 is not the best but if you are 10" out you can do 3 strikes with paired and a positive twist on damage and end up 10" away and cannot be charged. They are what they are but I think they do just fine damage if you were a 2/3/5 I could understand also but any more then that and they would have to be 16points.