V2 replacement cards

Mach_5

Also, do all book 1 models have/need a V2 card? Or is there a list somewhere of models with changes to their cards?

I don't personally mind buying replacement cards, but I also don't want to buy a second card if the only difference is a "V2" in the corner...

Just a quick q here... I'm not that active on the forums at all nowadays so forgive me if this has already been asked elsewhere.

My Crooked Men blister came with all v2 cards (that is what they say in the corner at least) but they are different. 2 of them has the old rules for Shafted, 1 the erratad real v2. Is there gonna be a v2.1 version for the other 2?

There will be a lost of cards made available.

The Crooked Men with their correct rules will be on that list.

I hate to press for a date, but I'm thinking of running a demo day in 2 weeks or so, and V2 cards would be ENORMOUS for this. So big that I'm honestly just thinking of pushing it off until they're available, because having, say V1 Lilith, is a huge drawback for these.

I hate to press for a date, but I'm thinking of running a demo day in 2 weeks or so, and V2 cards would be ENORMOUS for this. So big that I'm honestly just thinking of pushing it off until they're available, because having, say V1 Lilith, is a huge drawback for these.
I have put off nearly all Malifaux games as there is simply too much confusion locally about which rules to use. It sucks the fun out of the game when everyone is not on the same page. "What do you mean Zoraida's Voodoo doll poisons me every turn? It doesn't say that anywhere in my rulebook!"

While I frequent to forums, most of the other players don't. I don't think it is unreasonable of them to want to play rules as written, but that opens up other cans of worms. Help us, Obi-Nathan-Kanobi! You're our only hope!

I have put off nearly all Malifaux games as there is simply too much confusion locally about which rules to use. It sucks the fun out of the game when everyone is not on the same page. "What do you mean Zoraida's Voodoo doll poisons me every turn? It doesn't say that anywhere in my rulebook!"

While I frequent to forums, most of the other players don't. I don't think it is unreasonable of them to want to play rules as written, but that opens up other cans of worms. Help us, Obi-Nathan-Kanobi! You're our only hope!

Print out a copy of the Errata show it to them. I've got a copy laminated with my book just in case questions ever arise.

FAQ and Errata is being finalized. It's been going back and forth for several weeks through Henchmen and designers as we want to make everything clear.

V2 cards are in house and going out with everything.

While I understand y'all want it yesterday, its not going to happen like that. I've directed the folks here to go over it, and again if need be, and to get feedback, before it goes up live. Once that happens, the card swap will follow shortly.

FAQ and Errata is being finalized. It's been going back and forth for several weeks through Henchmen and designers as we want to make everything clear.

While I understand y'all want it yesterday, its not going to happen like that. I've directed the folks here to go over it, and again if need be, and to get feedback, before it goes up live. Once that happens, the card swap will follow shortly.

Thanks for the response. I'm sure the process is taking longer than anyone at Wyrd likes. I can't imagine you would have said there would be a card exchange in April if you had any idea it still would not have happened by October.

I've ran the cards for my So'mer crew (and my local playgroup have all done the same thing for the most part of their crews) through a lamination process to make them more durable and easy to record on with a dry-erase marker. Would that be an acceptable condition to mail them in for the card-swap once it become available?

I've ran the cards for my So'mer crew (and my local playgroup have all done the same thing for the most part of their crews) through a lamination process to make them more durable and easy to record on with a dry-erase marker. Would that be an acceptable condition to mail them in for the card-swap once it become available?

I believe they said in another post that they will take the cards even if they are laminated.

It would. But the cards that you'd receive in return would not be laminated.

There will be a lost of cards made available.

The Crooked Men with their correct rules will be on that list.

Thanks for the quick response. And no rush, i don't think it kills the game, it's just not very good to run demos like this. All that newbies see is you swapping books, erratas, cards and post-its like madman referring to some piece of information that came up elsewhere... :P