For those that don't like Taelor...

That model looks like a nightmare to transport!

Oof.

that would have to be half of their models. I love the game but they are just a little on the fiddly side with how soft the metal is and how wonky they are on how they cut the models down for casting.

My friend has this model and he had not have any problems with it breaking yet, but there has been a fair amount of bending going on.

in a change of topic.. slightly..

I happen to like taelor just fine, I just cant get anyway to base her without resorting to clipping and pinning :( (same with a few other wyrd miniatures.) and from the sound of it clipping and pinning is something I really shouldnt do... (if A=lethal clumsiness and B=need hands in perfect state to make a living A+B= total worst case scenario for me.)

any of the other clip-pin disabled have any suggestions on this ?

that would have to be half of their models. I love the game but they are just a little on the fiddly side with how soft the metal is and how wonky they are on how they cut the models down for casting.

My friend has this model and he had not have any problems with it breaking yet, but there has been a fair amount of bending going on.

I've always wanted to look into this game but for the life of me can't find a ruleset anywhere. I love most of the minis inthe line but I agree it would look a little out of place rolling up with any malifaux model. To much armor.

1. Depending on the quality and state of cosmetic surgery in Malifaux, I would guess that there are at least two things wrong with the statement that Taelor is a "real woman."

2. When you say you can't find a ruleset anywhere, I presume you mean "on the web, stolen and for free?" Because it's not that tough to find:

From the manufacturer: Cipher Studios

From their primary US distributor: Fantasy Flight Games

Other webstores: The War Store, Noble Knight

2. When you say you can't find a ruleset anywhere, I presume you mean "on the web, stolen and for free?"]

I actually ment at one of the 2 gaming stores I have relatively close. One of them has a few of the minis but it doesn't have a big following or any for that matter here so they don't have slot and neither have ever had the rule book. I just never tried yet to find it online I need to get someone to agree to play another game first and that's gonna be a tough one considering how I got them all into malifaux and warmachine/hordes less then a year ago.

• 3 weeks later...

@Dragoon: The rules booklet comes with both of the starter boxes, and most game stores can order in the main rulebook.

@all: Concerned with fiddly models, I just made sure to make the most of all the free foam and boxes that come with the box set models! Each large boxed model comes with two layers of nice packing foam, so I cut into that with scissors and made custom cases for the boxed model(s) and anything that goes with them by theme. Then I just bring a case of the little boxes with me to game, and know where everything is by order of their faction, as well as synergy/partnership tactics. It's really quite the exercise in OCD!

I've always wanted to look into this game
To be honest, if you're already playing Malifaux it doesn't offer anything new tactically. I've played it prior to malifaux, and I can't say I miss it. Malifaux's special abilities offer more challenges in game (not to mention the strategy and scheme thing), and the stat system strongly favored To Hit and Defense over Damage and Armor. from the few glimpses I've had at the cards later on, there seems to be a serious case of ability-creep going on, with new models having a lot more abilities to choose form than the old ones. The models are spectacular though.

2. When you say you can't find a ruleset anywhere, I presume you mean "on the web, stolen and for free?" Because it's not that tough to find:

From the manufacturer: Cipher Studios

From their primary US distributor: Fantasy Flight Games

Other webstores: The War Store, Noble Knight

Actually they put out some of the rulebooks in PDF format. Fantasy Flight is just a distributor so you need to go to the official Cipher Studios website.

http://cipher-studios.com/downloads/