Composition question

Daniele

if you play the Viki's you can't hire the Gremlins, because they are not mercenaries. Due to the fact that the Vikies can only hire mercs they can not hire Gremlins.

Also Gremlins are not Mercs the only masters who Can hire them are Levi, Hamelin, Viks, and Somer.

but since Hamelin can only hire Souless models he can't hire them

since Viks can only hire mercs they can't hire them

since Levi can only hire Undead contructs and souless he can't hire them either.

BUT! Somer can hire them, because he can only hire Outcast models, and Gremlin. Which all gremlins are both. Ya know?

yh, when you hire a special forces model you can only hire othere special forces of the same type, but only 2 in total

if you hire a henchman you can have any number but still only of that type.

if you run the hench as the master you can only hire what it lets you

piped to the post, ignor what i sead

Edited by izikial
poseted to late

:der: crazy :der:

but thanks for the infos! I guess I'll have to do a lot of reading in rising powers first :boom:

It is only 2 pages. Not what you call heavy reading. :vb_tongue The new rules for the Henchmen are on page 34 and 35. Specific rules for hiring Ophelia are found in her rules on page 213.

Most of rising powers is Malifaux fiction and new models. Easy reading so don't feel intimidated by it.

Is it correct that i can't play pigs in a list with ophelia as a master?

It says a crew led by ophelia may only contain cremlins and kin models :o

But playing somer as master and adding her as henchman would again cost too many soulstones as there would be only few points left for all the crazy gremlin stuff!

advice please :worship:

Yes, if Ophelia is acting as a master in a scrap then she can not hire anything but gremlins and kin models. She doesn't really do much for Pigs anyway, instead max her out with Bayou Gremlins.

But playing somer as master and adding her as henchman would again cost too many soulstones as there would be only few points left for all the crazy gremlin stuff!
One of the main reasons I dont really use Ophelia with Somer is unless I am running a "Gremlin Gunline" they dont really compliment each other very well (as I said earlier, i perfer the balanced list). Edited by Omenbringer

I like running a mix of Bayou Gremlins and Young L's with Ophelia along with a Slop Hauler (which has become my favorite support gremlin). I have found that Ophelia's crew is one very nasty crew to run against and the pig madness is not something needed at all with her.

Just bring the guns and watch your opponent go from "Gremlins are squishy", to "OMG, I hate gremlins!". Even when they engage your crew it doesn't matter between "Squeel!", "Aim High" and "like herding squirrels" melee doesn't bother them one bit.