Next Errata

Nutcase168

Can someone go over the Leveticus slow thing for me kindly?

On the card (and book, not sure), Leveticus is summoned back into play(sometime after he is killed). Per the summon rules, he would get slow. I think they're gonna change it to him being placed like other errata changes, so that he isn't perpetually slowed.

Ignore me, I'm just crying to myself a little bit. I'm going to be on a break from malifaux for the next two years; I've already given my models a new home, along with my two books.

On the bright side, when I get back, it'll be like a whole new game. @_@ oh, the possibilities.

What sort of lemony goodness would result in a re-housed LCB?

On topic will this just be an extra errata or will this be an all inclusive kind of deal?

Ignore me, I'm just crying to myself a little bit. I'm going to be on a break from malifaux for the next two years; I've already given my models a new home, along with my two books.

On the bright side, when I get back, it'll be like a whole new game. @_@ oh, the possibilities.

Wait....what? School; Military; Vengeful wife holding a gun to your favorite collectible?

On the card (and book, not sure), Leveticus is summoned back into play(sometime after he is killed). Per the summon rules, he would get slow. I think they're gonna change it to him being placed like other errata changes, so that he isn't perpetually slowed.

The real crux of the matter is whether or not he is slow on the following turn since he comes back in the closing phase of the same turn he dies.

"The real crux of the matter is whether or not he is slow on the following turn since he comes back in the closing phase of the same turn he dies."

People keep saying this and I just dont get it. The book summon rules say for that turn. Next turn when you could actualy use him he would not be slow.

"The real crux of the matter is whether or not he is slow on the following turn since he comes back in the closing phase of the same turn he dies."

People keep saying this and I just dont get it. The book summon rules say for that turn. Next turn when you could actualy use him he would not be slow.

It comes back to when a model receives slow from another effect, it has it until its next activation. There is the contradiction in the "slow." It seems intended so the summoned models don't go full tilt when the activate the turn they come in, but wouldn't effect him as he doesn't get the chance to activate after he comes back. Best example:

Levi nails something with entropic transformation making a SPA. The SPA gets to activate but is slow that turn. Levi dies and comes back and would be slow if he got to activate again. But he doesn't, so it goes to next turn without him ever feeling the slow of being summoned.

I agree that he shouldn't be slow but I understand the argument against it. Plus the guy would almost have 4 AP (necrotic instability, casting expert and 2 AP) effectively(every turn) if he's not slow.