Teasers for Oct?

Murphy'sLawyer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics or not, I say break out the shampegne! First off, best christmas gift to me from Wyrd will be the Lucius Box Set lol, it's going to be bad ass. Second the ammount of models they're pushing out within a four month time span is incredable. Something Warmachine and Warhammer can't do that's for sure. So pics or not it's time to cellebrate.

pics or not, I say break out the shampegne! First off, best christmas gift to me from Wyrd will be the Lucius Box Set lol, it's going to be bad ass. Second the ammount of models they're pushing out within a four month time span is incredable. Something Warmachine and Warhammer can't do that's for sure. So pics or not it's time to cellebrate.

Put the Champagne back on ice... last time they rushed out minis the sculpts were below regular Malifaux standard. Results included areas where detail would not exist or was straight dodgey... or complete rubbish like the existing Primordial Magic and Poltergeist.

I only hope the release is worth the wait for the Horseman.

Put the Champagne back on ice... last time they rushed out minis the sculpts were below regular Malifaux standard. Results included areas where detail would not exist or was straight dodgey... or complete rubbish like the existing Primordial Magic and Poltergeist.

I only hope the release is worth the wait for the Horseman.

Just because you are not happy with a sculpt does not make it rubbish. Everyone has different tastes. I think Wyrd's releases over the past year have all been great. Very characterful - it's really a pain in my wallet.