The Guild Project

Lord Shaper

Hey All,

I've recently came back to painting figures and some friends at work have me playing and painting Malifaux so I thought I'd join up so you can let me know what you think.

I'm working on The Guild and I've finished up my Lady Justice figures so far with more to come.

I do generally put more up at http://www.talesfromthewarzone.com Mexico dentist but I'll put the figures up here as well.

What do you all think?

Everything looks great!

• 6 months later...

Well I haven't posted in here for a while due to getting other projects done but here's a couple that I have finished.

I still have aJustice, aPerdita, Alt Justice, Alt Perdita a Guardian and a Coppelius to go as well as I have planned a 3rd different just crew which will come down the track...

Anyway here are the photos...

7771950556_060f47c3b7_b.jpg

7771950334_efac9001f7_b.jpg

7771950074_4883a3f0ed_o.jpg

7771949780_af178cd1eb_o.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

normally i'm a stickler for fire is lightest at the source and gets darker as it moves out, however, in the case of fire coming off bone, i find the reverse to look better. especially a magical flame like you did here. i like the way the blue creates a nice barrier showing where bone stops and fire starts. 

• Like 1

normally i'm a stickler for fire is lightest at the source and gets darker as it moves out, however, in the case of fire coming off bone, i find the reverse to look better. especially a magical flame like you did here. i like the way the blue creates a nice barrier showing where bone stops and fire starts. 

All I could think of when I was doing it that it was Magical Fire so who's to dictate how magic makes fire look heheheh