Molly, not how I pictured her

Dragoon130

So my copy of book 2 showed up today and I had a heart attack. I know I'm not the first, nor the last to say great Job guys. Even Molly, the one character from the fluff I was disappointed not to see in book one was there. Although I pictured her a little more like the cryx deathwalker kinda shy looking obedient little follower. Either way I adore the new stuff job well done guys.

She seems more edgy then the other belles and the sort of sorry little mindless follower from book 1 that is for sure. I think she is suppose to be more gothy now that she has such a good understanding of death. All in all I think what you are saying is the point. She is not the same as the lovable Molly from Book 1.

Yeah after reading a bit of the book 2 fluffy goodness I kinda gathered that.just everything about her seems a little more sadistic then I ever expected but hey I guess even zombies change. Speaking of her how are people proxying her. I think I will get another deathwalker and just paint it with her book 1 description, long black hair, white bloodstained burial dress.I really hope someone else has a better idea for it though I really don't want to buy another goreshade the bastard.

I really hope someone else has a better idea for it though I really don't want to buy another goreshade the bastard.

Check out Miranda from hasslefree, I use her as a stand-in Deathwalker and also as a Hollow Waif - because it's River Tam from Firefly! Just add a severed head.

She's a nice sculpt, I had a good time painting her.