Anko WIP

Deadpool

So what I'm doing for this crew other than her having purple hair like my favorite naruto character Anko, is a little different than the Kirai crews, I plan on doing a japanese indoor flooring. And if your wondering why she is so brightly painted, I'm doing a really grim looking kirai crew. All of the models and bases will be very dark and eerie the spiritual models will have a very slight glow. But considering kirai herself is already so grim, I painted her in brighter colors to make her standout from the grim world of Malifaux, I feel it also shows what her life was like before she lost her love, who will be painted bright like her to show their connection.

3321e9c1.jpg

ba808b38.jpg

eaf90ce2.jpg

6ee9e28f.jpg

888f6b6e.jpg

a87d2af6.jpg

ca296c7c.jpg

276c48b4.jpg

35be4e40.jpg

5a2c0a5b.jpg

Edited by Deadpool

Thanks for the positive feedback, and it may not look like it but more or less 8 layers on the cloth, I plan on getting a few more kirais and painting their kimonos different the next one will have freehand on it but that wont be till her clamshell comes out and I will be starting my Datsue-ba tonight it should be done by tmw. I will post it here tmw if it is.

Well,

@Antizombie:

Well can't wait to see yours than lol

@DangerousBeans:

A) I use a small dry-brushing brush I load it with a 50/50 mix of red and brown inks and blow on the brush and like magic great realistic blood splatter, I hold wax paper over the areas I don't want the blood splatter. 2) after I convert her up a little bit, ikiryo will be next.

@Peterdita:

Can't wait to see them I love seeing other peoples takes on minis

@Brandubh:

I start with a base coat of tentacle pink(citadel) and mix it with warlock purple(citadel); if you don't have tentacle pink just ad white to warlock purple and it should be close to it, then I layer it up adding a little more white to each layer till I get to pure white. If you need more specifics pm me.

Edited by Deadpool

• 1 year later...