Shikome

Bugsplat

Not on the current release schedule, so no timeline currently, which is a shame due to this model seriously kicking ass..... Not slowed means 2AP when summoned and Nimble? Thank you very much! This with Ikiryo seems to be the major combat force in this list. The fact that Kirai easily brings both back into the game, and they typically kill enough stuff to keep the Seishin up high enough for Kirai to eat one or two a turn means she can keep summoning away! ;)

Not on the current release schedule, so no timeline currently, which is a shame due to this model seriously kicking ass..... Not slowed means 2AP when summoned and Nimble? Thank you very much! This with Ikiryo seems to be the major combat force in this list. The fact that Kirai easily brings both back into the game, and they typically kill enough stuff to keep the Seishin up high enough for Kirai to eat one or two a turn means she can keep summoning away! ;)

It is not slowed, but at the same time I do not think it has a prey, so that is a bit of a price to pay for it coming in on the later turns. Not having a prey could be advantageous though depending on what you what to do.

It is not slowed, but at the same time I do not think it has a prey, so that is a bit of a price to pay for it coming in on the later turns. Not having a prey could be advantageous though depending on what you what to do.

Yeah Prey is nice, but can be bad as well... I think having options on what you're going to gang beat down with these two models outweighs having prey. That and this model is pretty pricey SS-wise to put out right off the hop, especially when you can have 2 Gaki for that cost.

Sorry if i am missing some thing but what the heck does it mean to not have a prey?

Well if you hire it and deploy it at the start of the Encounter, you have to declare it's prey. It gets bonuses when going after that model but can't attack any other model.

If it is summoned or it's prey is removed from the table, that prey ability goes away - no more bonuses but it can attack any model.

I like the prey ability and I'm sure I'll be using it but I also think with Kirai this thing will be one hell of a deep striker - with her trigger to summon it out to 12" - then it's not slow and has Nimble - that thing is deep in the enemy lines. It's a pretty good hitter even without prey.

BTW, this thread should be in the Arcanist section since the Shikome will be in my Marcus lists.:marcus

I think a Shikome will be a nice addition to a Marcus crew it's more durable than your average beast, still very fast and can buff other beasts who goes for its Prey aswell.

Also Stalk Prey + Wicked... Is just.. Wicked ¬_¬

I also like the idea of it along McMourning to give him a fellow ass-kicking melee partner that matches his speed.. A shame he can't heal her though.

So many options X_X