Rasputina and Ice Golem conversion

Malsqueek

So, I thought Rasputina looks like she is casting something, or doing the "woop woop" dance thing. I prefer she not be dancing about the battlefield, so I had to make it look like an action shot. Here are the results so far;

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Similarly, the Ice Golem was too static for my tastes, so I hacked him all to bits, and reposed him. I have the legs and hips done to my liking, and the green stuff is still setting on his shoulders and elbow (which is why they are not yet carved up).

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

More coming soon.

Wow man, kudos here. I agree about the "woop woop" always thought that was a little odd. And the ice golem... wow! he looks great. i can't wait to see them painted. Also, the Gamin. I don't really like the gamin so it'll be cool to see them doing something else.

again, wow. great job

@ Avatarform: Pretty much all my greenstuff work has a copper armature or is atop solid plastic/pewter.

On Rasputina, I wanted it to be all twisty, so I didn't also lay down my customary thin layer of greenstuff prior to working on it. It helps hold additional layers, and sticks better for actual sculpting. For an example of that:

IMG_0491.jpg

This is a PCB that I made for a certain GW game. Because I needed more curls and such in the sculpt, the armature got a GS wrap.