New Book/Box Set Availability

WoeIsMe

This may have been asked before( and i imagine has countless times) but for clarification I will ask it again.

Will the new book and box sets( Colette and Kirai ) be available on the wyrd website during the weekend of gencon like the nightmare Lord Chompy Bits?

I am trying to plan my budget and would like to know for sure if these items will be included in said budget or not (lol).

Again, sorry if I am doing a repeat performance of something thats been asked before. Even a redirect to a post where this is answered would be appreciated.

--Woe

Will the world works terra clips be available on the website during gencon as well?

They seemed to say that everything for sale or as part of a promo at Gencon will be for sale on the online store as well... So I'd guess yes you can get the terra clips stuff.

Not sure about linking to other forums (though i'm sure it would be ok) but Denny from the Worldworks site has posted that Terraclips will be available from the Wyrd webstore from the 5th of August.

Given the partnership involved here, I imagine that is as good as confirmation from Eric or Nathan - although I do not presume to speak for them - and therefore they will be available on the webstore like everything else.

The impression I got from the new release thread is that everything will be available from the webstore from the 5th.

Edited by Chucklemonkey