Malifaux Chronicles Problems

Pardon my stupididity (sic), but I'm having problems with the Malifaux chronicles links. Volume 1 is fine, but when I try to see volume 2, all I get is blank white pages and volume 3 shows dark grey text on a black background that is essentially unreadable (and no illustrations). I also have the same problem with the Holiday Scenarios link.

Have Volumes 2 & 3 been taken down for adjustment or am I somehow doing something wrong? Is there some way to adjust the image view on Volume 3 and the Holidays scenarios to get a black text on a white background?

All three of them work just fine for me.. Just checked..

Hmhmm.. Although Adobe is really slow when I use it through a browser so I just let it open first page and then save the document to read it otherwise I often get crashes. But that's most likely just my old computer :P

• 2 weeks later...

I get the same problem, although I'm trying to view them on my iPhone... Guess I'll have to resort to the pc for it...

Glad it's not just me.

Update: seems none of the free PDF readers on iPhone can read these either... Not tried the first one again tho, shall try it now... So yea, first one works, others don't... Sucks as I wanted to read these at work later... :-(

Edited by Calious

I can view all three fine on my Droid phone. I just had to download the adobe reader app. :P.

For those on a computer you (like goblyn said) have to have version 8 or higher adobe reader cause my friend had 6 and just upgraded for school work to 8, and now it reads fine.

I'm on a Macintosh as well and I'm still having the problem. I've been casting about for a free download of a higher Adobe Acrobat, but I haven't found one as yet.

WEll Adobe Reader is all you need, and just visit Adobe's website and click on Get Reader.

That having been said I have 4 macs on 3 different versions of the OS (10.4,10.5,10.6) and Preview opens and reads them just fine, I would highly recommend downloading them to your hard drvie first before opening rather than attempting to load in a window as any connection stall will cause a message about corruption when opened within a window.

I had to open one only and give it plenty of time.

I just tried to open V3 in both FireFox and Chrome. In FF it worked fine, in Chrome it went poorly.... That seems to be an issue for me with Chrome in general though.

Perhaps try opening it in FireFox, one at a time?

• 3 weeks later...