Saloon

senji

I had a little bit of time before my new project so I decided to do a saloon. I wanted to try my hand at doing a full interior and I'm still adding to it. There are a lot of problems with this building and should I do it again, I now know what to correct. But this will have to do for now.

I'm still thinking of a name for the saloon and that will get added later.

003-1.jpg004-1.jpg005.jpg001-2.jpg

Monk is Bodyguard from Okko minis by Asmodee.

Excellent job on the interior! Adding a few details(bottles, bloodstains on the floor, etc) would put it over the top.

My only question is, why the railing on the outside second story if there's no reason for people to get out there?

Monk is Bodyguard from Okko minis by Asmodee.

Excellent job on the interior! Adding a few details(bottles, bloodstains on the floor, etc) would put it over the top.

My only question is, why the railing on the outside second story if there's no reason for people to get out there?

maybe they use it to clean the windows ;-)

but great building I can see it being great in a game

I had a little bit of time before my new project so I decided to do a saloon. I wanted to try my hand at doing a full interior and I'm still adding to it. There are a lot of problems with this building and should I do it again, I now know what to correct. But this will have to do for now.

I'm still thinking of a name for the saloon and that will get added later.

Did you make the piano or was it a resin piece? If it was resin do you have a link?

Macgowan- there is a stair case to get up there. It's on the side of the building. On the back, there is another balcony with staircase. I added this one so the bedrooms don't become dead ends.

Melnibonean- it is.

jmp mydog- not sure, my friend stuck it in there for the pic.