Fuuutttttuuuurrrrrrraamaaaaa!!!!!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I just discovered Futurama's back on next week! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I wonder if they'll continue straight on from the end of the last film? The episode is called "Rebirth".......

Alough I wouldn't be surprised, or really care, if they copped out and made up some crazy excuse for the events of the films.

Either way....... NEW FUTURAMA!!!!!

JJJJOOOOOOOYYYGGGAAAAASSSSSSMMMMMM!!!!!

Well if they stay true to continuity. At the end of Wyld Green Yonder they were sorta together and thats the last movie. Also nibbler will no longer poop fuel.

But all the sentiment of earlier posts I agree with. I cannot wait. I still watch my old futurama episodes and laugh. I just want some good episodes with alot of good lines by supporting cast like Nixon, Lurr of the Planet Omicron Persei 8, Zapp Brannigan, Mom, and Robot Devil.

Because "Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love, tough but fair."

" I am a rock and rock crushes scissors. But... paper covers rock, and scissors cuts paper! Kif, we have a conundrum"

Wild Green Yonder ended with the crew on the run from, well, everyone and decide that going through a newly created wormhole is their best shot....

You should really watch Benders Big Score and Wild Green Yonder, the other two are good but these two rock.

Foot-swear you'll watch them, double foot-swear even!

Can anyone take a minute to tell me what happened in the movies and such since the last season finale? I haven't kept up, unfortunately. :(

WARNING! Spoiler alert!

Bender's Big Score:

A race of alien scammers take over the earth by defrauding everyone on the planet. Fry is revealed to have the secret to time travel tattooed on his ass and a ridiculously convoluted time travel plot ensues.

The Beast With A Billion Backs:

Everyone in our universe becomes romantically involved with the sole denizen of a neighboring universe, a huge multi-tentacled entity named Yevo. Fry become the pope of a religion worshipping Yevo and eventually, all sentient life in our universe migrates to Yevo's dimension to be with him/her (leaving the robots behind). Bender misses Fry, so the robots invade Yevo's home dimension to bring Fry and the other sentients back.

Bender's Game:

The Planet Express crew become embroiled in a race with Mom for control of all the dark matter in the universe, winding up in an alternate dimension based on fantasy roleplaying games. In the end, the physics supporting dark matter's use as star ship fuel change, so new sources of energy must be found.

Into The Wild Green Yonder:

Leela becomes involved with a group of female environmental activists who oppose Leo Wong's plan to destroy a rare star as part of a cosmic miniature golf course, leading to a schism between the male and female members of the Planet Express family. In the end, Leela admits that she loves Fry and the crew blast off to adventure.

The Beast With A Billion Backs is far and away the best of the four direct-to-DVD movies (the others suffer disproportionately from the fact that they were made to be chopped up and shown as TV episodes).

While Leela finally admits that she returns Fry's love at the end of the 4th film, that's no guarantee that they will be considered a couple in the returning series.

Edited by Heldrak

I think beast with a billion backs if they wanted to end futurama as a series should have ended it at the scene "sorry bender robots don't get to go to heaven." That would have been in keeping with many of the bittersweet endings episodes in that series had like with seymour fries dog, the Opera episode, the 7 leaf clover.