Chronicles Volume 4???

thetang22

Any sort of a status update on this?

I hate the fact that making threads like this probably feels like a dead horse to the staff at Wyrd (and probably to some of the fans).

The Chronicles is one of those things that marks the seasons in my opinion at Wyrd. We get releases on a regular basis, and even a full-fledged game now....but the chronicles was a nice "inbetween" every few months to half a year or so that helped to reignite the flame for me. The stories and articles are just top notch, and definitely add to the overall experience with Wyrd and Malifaux for me.

I'm just wondering because its been quite long since the last one was released (back before Halloween). That is about 6-7 months since last release. Thats a long time to go without any new stories or fluff, or articles supplied by the boys at Wyrd. I think I remember BugKing talking about some terrain article(s) that I'm sure would be absolutely fantastic. And I'm always a huge fan of Redstripe's stories (thank you by the way for the teaser with the Thirteenth Steet Gang...or whatever they are called...

Obviously, I'm just an anxious kid awaiting my next bit of candy so to speak. I know there is a lot on Wyrd's plate with the development of the expansion and all, and you could argue that things are too busy to get to it right now...but seriously...with how successful Wyrd is these days and the planned projects...is that ever going to change over the next few years???

Keep up the great work, and lets see that Chronicles 4!

The release between the first two volumes escapes me at the moment, but it was only like 4-5 months IF I remember correctly. However, the release time between 2 and 3 was just under a year at around 10 months.

I'm just hoping that doesn't happen again, because we are already around 6-7 months...and the staff has always spoken as though they wanted to make it more available and often...but with all the other projects going on it is preventing them from doing so.

I know that the Wyrd guys are very busy right now. Book 2, play testing, Gen Con, Origins, prize support, forums, and I'm sure that there are more then these. Someone said that they are working on the 4th, but I didn't see a date for it coming out.