Ramos WIP

TimeLapse

Hey I thought i would post my Ramos WIP crew to see if anyone has any pointers or ideas for my army before i get to far, I am now having issues with my matalics making them seem dark. Any advice on that would be vary helpful. And yeas the gears are legos.

CrewWIP.jpg

6smallones.jpg

Brass.jpgRamos.jpg

swarm1close.jpg

Swarm1frount.jpg

Swarm1back.jpg

Swarm2back.jpg

Swarm2frount.jpg

Thanks for looking

I am loving everything except Ramos' face. It may need a little clean up. The way I would paint the flesh areas is to paint your flesh base coat then wash with a brown or red color. Even a yellow wash would be better than leaving the black in the recesses.

Everything else is fantastic. I have the same bases less the gears and cogs you added.

Yeah I am still working on the human characters in this list, Thats how i normaly do skin with the dark to light using a redish brown like i did for my vik army but I have yet to hit Ramos with any attenttention.

Just a note, I painted all of this in one night and it is still a WIP I am taking a break from them though.

I never tried washing with a yellow color i need to try that.