Stat Cards With Errata

morespam

Hi All,

Could Wyrd release a PDF of all stat cards which include errata? Full colour and properly sized so we can print them off as replacements for ones we already have?

Its been asked for a few times, but I cant seem to find any official response... so can we... pretty please :)

P.S: I would also die for properly formated (font + font size) replacement text that can be printed out and stuck over errate'd text in the rulebook... but thats me being a bit overly anal.

Thanks.

We've answered this here and there, but I'll be happy to do so again and add a bit to that.

Stat cards are being reprinted with all the appropriate errata here shortly - we've gone through our initial order pretty much and we're having the whole lot redone and will announce that when it happens.

What we will be doing is offering a replacement - send us your old, with a self addressed stamped envelope and we'll send you free the replacement cards back your direction in your envelope. This is a one for one and I expect the folks in the warehouse will be rather busy with it so we're going to be making it as easy as possible for them with the card replacement. Old cards go into recycle, exact same type and number get sent out as replacement.

Let me restate that so no one is confused. You send us three Arachnid Swarms, and one Perdita you will receive three Arachnid Swarms and one Perdita v2 stat cards.

PDF download, something that has been asked, and something that we are working, but not until we are done updating the stat cards and we have a new web process in place that is being built. Once that's done and in place, we'll be making an announcement on that - not till then though.

Only reason I said PDF was because I live in Australia and I never considered a mail back option (and I don't think it would be available to me?).

The store I mainly hench around at (Battle Bunker in Victoria) will likely do a big bundle to save on postage when the time comes, there's also currently a large following in QLD that I would imagine will do the same.

And FWIW, yes, international stamps exist.

I have had the same issue with the Privateer Press mail-in cards here in the UK; the SASE doesn't work because you can't post to the UK from the US if you have stuck UK stamps on the envelope...

So my suggestion for this is the same one I gave PP (and which they ignored, despite asking me to send it to them in writing through snail-mail post; which I did!):

Set up an "item" in the online store that allows folks to pay you money in exchange for a code, which they can then write on a slip and send along with cards. The money paid this way covers the cost of you guys sticking some US stamps on the envelope (which would still be addressed and sent to you with the cards as usual), and you can check we've paid you the right amount by verifying the code. If you could post the US postage cost guidelines in the "item" description, it would be helpful for folks to know how much money they need to send you.

Anyway, just some thoughts, as I have lots of cards I'd like replaced through this generous offer, but I don't fancy having to re-buy them all or get left out because I don't happen to live in the US.

We'll figure something out for folks outside the US - possibly along the lines that you mentioned MG.

Laminated cards would be acceptable - still would go into our recycle, but we'll be sending out non laminated ones.

We'll give some thought to folks wanting to just purchase the cards as a group and get back to y'all on that. It'll likely be a good month before we make any sort of official announcement and certainly don't want folks holding my toes to the fire for timing. It's on the high priority list though.

We'll figure something out for folks outside the US - possibly along the lines that you mentioned MG.

Laminated cards would be acceptable - still would go into our recycle, but we'll be sending out non laminated ones.

We'll give some thought to folks wanting to just purchase the cards as a group and get back to y'all on that. It'll likely be a good month before we make any sort of official announcement and certainly don't want folks holding my toes to the fire for timing. It's on the high priority list though.

That all sounds good - thank you for the quick reply! :)