Basic Malifaux Website?

Writer@Large

I am keenly interested in this game. I think the minis are amazing, and the card mechanic is very appealing. But currently there's no one in my FLGS who plays, and I'd really like to just read up on the game a bit.

I can't seem to find any website for the game. You know--description of factions, miniatures gallery, maybe a demo game, etc. The sort of website most every tabletop minis game has. Am I just missing it? Or is there a fan site serving this purpose? I'd like to know what models go with what models, what their names are, etc., before I place an order at my FLGS.

--W@L

I am keenly interested in this game. I think the minis are amazing, and the card mechanic is very appealing. But currently there's no one in my FLGS who plays, and I'd really like to just read up on the game a bit.

I can't seem to find any website for the game. You know--description of factions, miniatures gallery, maybe a demo game, etc. The sort of website most every tabletop minis game has. Am I just missing it? Or is there a fan site serving this purpose? I'd like to know what models go with what models, what their names are, etc., before I place an order at my FLGS.

--W@L

Are you the same "Writer at Large" playing WM in the greater Detroit area?

If yes, then which LGS are you going to that is not playing Malifaux. Pandemonium and RIW have pretty solid followings.... with regular play!

I know we'd welcome you in RIW in a heartbeat! Drop me a line.