Big Pig

Gobbo

Yeah, I really liked that.

I used to do extreme audio installs and I would have to lay that thick tacky Dynamat all over the doors. One day we got a call from a very angry customer. Me and my buddy in the shop, while the car was there being worked on and the door panels were off. We would leave eachother notes for the entire time the vehicle was there. We had a Suburban in there for like 2 months getting an entire fiberglass overhaul inside. We COVERED every inch of the inside door panels. It was always jokes or sick comments and we would try to one up eachother over and over. Man, that was fun.

• 2 years later...

Necro'ing an old thread, but I'm a new player and found the Porkchop Express in my WarPig last night.

So glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. You guys owe me a Dragon of the Black Pool crew! (; (In all seriousness, I would pay good money for models of Jack Burton, Wang Chi, and Egg Shen. And they'd make a great crew.)

Necro'ing an old thread, but I'm a new player and found the Porkchop Express in my WarPig last night.

So glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. You guys owe me a Dragon of the Black Pool crew! (; (In all seriousness, I would pay good money for models of Jack Burton, Wang Chi, and Egg Shen. And they'd make a great crew.)

And I could add Gracie Law to my Seamus girlies