attacking friendly models is too simple

Spudstarch

If Lilith is 3" away from an enemy model, why isn't she moving up to attack that model?

She'll do more damage than 1 point due to Black Blood... :261:

1) Seamus's Necropsychosis.

2) moving and attacking is 2 AP. Attacking a friendly right next to you is 1 AP.

3) I can cheat the defense of the friendly model being attacked.

4) In another game, I killed two zombie dogs in base contact with a mature nephilim which allowed him to charge freely at the enemy Master

5) In most situations it is more efficient than whirling death.

1) Seamus's Necropsychosis.

2) moving and attacking is 2 AP. Attacking a friendly right next to you is 1 AP.

3) I can cheat the defense of the friendly model being attacked.

4) In another game, I killed two zombie dogs in base contact with a mature nephilim which allowed him to charge freely at the enemy Master

5) In most situations it is more efficient than whirling death.

I actually thought that was kind of cool...

And it was my Seamus! Poor guy.

Although, admittedly, having to make a Wp check to fire into combat when you can just shoot at your own guys if they aren't in combat makes no sense. I would get rid of the will power check for firing into combat.

I am forced to take the opposition view, sir. Attacking friendly models should be easier.

Although, admittedly, having to make a Wp check to fire into combat when you can just shoot at your own guys if they aren't in combat makes no sense. I would get rid of the will power check for firing into combat.

I am forced to take the opposition view, sir. Attacking friendly models should be easier.

All that said, I present two situation.

First Sonia Criid needs to kill a master with 1 wound left on it. There is also a witchling stalker with 1 wound left. Why should she hesitate if it is in melee, since hitting either target would be a win win situation?

Secondly, if your mom told you to stay still so she could stab you in the face, I think you would be quite opposed to the idea.

My suggestion other than dropping the WP->10 check is to have the attacker and defender perform a WP->WP dual to see if they can make the attack.

All that said, I present two situation.

First Sonia Criid needs to kill a master with 1 wound left on it. There is also a witchling stalker with 1 wound left. Why should she hesitate if it is in melee, since hitting either target would be a win win situation?

Secondly, if your mom told you to stay still so she could stab you in the face, I think you would be quite opposed to the idea.

My suggestion other than dropping the WP->10 check is to have the attacker and defender perform a WP->WP dual to see if they can make the attack.

My mom wouldn't give me any warning.

I would just wake up with a knife in my face.

I'm not certain what this says about game mechanics, but my mom is sneaky.

Okay, some factions are obviously exempt from the issue,like the necrophi...Resurrectionists and certain other units(although seeing Marcus trying to get his sabertooth bribed with morsels for shooting him in the last game would be hilarious). That's why I said game balance in this case is more important than common sense, or else we'd need another category for minions-hittable and unhittable.